Sunday 11 November 2012

This is a collage of the main article I would like to do for my music magazine.

I chose all these pictures because this is the kind of style I want my want my magazine set, this is because I love this genre of music. The genre of music is indie/rock.What I love about the style is that it is edgy but laid back, so it would make taking pictures and styling easier for myself, but the editing would be a challenge because of the special effects they use for these type of pictures. I would like to focus my magazine on the indie/rock not only because of the style but also because I am knowledgeable in this genre and comfortable to write a double page on it. At the moment I really like the idea of focusing it on a more bands magazine, however I do really like the idea of my magazine being focused on a women. So I was thinking  having some thing like Florence and the machine. As it is sort of a band but Florence is the main attraction and that is what I would have. 

No comments:

Post a Comment