Monday 26 November 2012

Here I have researched magazine covers, to give me more of an idea of how I would like my front cover to be like.


I really like the washed out kind of look to this magazine, and how it looks old and rough looking, but with the way artists is stlyed it looks classy. I really like the white text and the bold writing for the heading. But I don't like how jumbled all the text is on the sides, it looks random and un organised and I don't like that.
I really like this magazine cover it is one of my favourites, I love the bold white text and i really like the organisation of the magazine. I like how her face takes up the whole magazine cover because her hair is red and ties into the black red and white theme. I love the style of text. I like that it is not too busy aswell.

I mainly like the urban look to this magazine, how she looks unclassy, mainly her modelling and the styling of her. I love how the red on her dress and lipstick all ties in with the random red on the cover. And how her name is in a different colour.

I love how different this magazine is, how she is standing up and there are other things in the picture. Her hair and bottom hair of her ties into the exclusive, important black part i.e text, and animals, and herself. The main thing I like about this magazine, is the way it is a full length picture and then 'LILY ALLEN' is written across. And the different colours in her first and surname.

I really like the lighting of the camera in this picture, it creates a nice effect in the colours of her hair, And also I really like the being able to see the shadowing off her face, i.e cheekbones, and under her chin. I really like the colours used. However looking at this made me realise I don't think I would want a heading going straight across the screen at the top. And also it made me realise that I do not want all my text on one side.





No comments:

Post a Comment