Thursday 15 November 2012

Music magazine questionnaire filled out.

Here is four of my questionnaires I got people to fill out. This was the most varied my questionnaires got, apart from the odd two with complete different music interest, i.e country and classical. So I didn't want to include them to this part of my results because I thought it was quite irreverent. I wanted to get present two from each gender, to see if there is any difference. Also I wanted to show how all they three main popular genres, which are Rock, Indie and RnB.

This candidate was most interested in the more rock, indie mix of music. 

This candidate was again most interested in the rock indie mix.

  
This candidate was slightly different and was more interested in RnB, however did enjoy listening to Indie like the others.
This candidate is a bit of both from what we have seen already, they like indie and RnB. I wanted to show that quite a lot of my candidates like a bit of both types of genres mixed together.

No comments:

Post a Comment