Wednesday 7 November 2012

Final draft for my school magazine content page.

This is my final draft for my content page for my school magazine 'Brupper'.
This is my final draft of my magazine, I think added the extra lines made a huge difference, as it made it look alot neater/organised and easier to read. I like the black background to my headings, because it makes it easier for the audience to find what there looking for or they can see what they are most interested and select what article they are most interested in. 

Overall there are various things I particually like about my magazine. These being; the handwritten text which allow the idea that Mr Wilcock has in fact written the little note to the student which seems a lot more specific to that individual rather than it just being printed text which could have been written by anyone. I really like the column of pictures, as I really do like the idea of having a lot of pictures on the content page as it makes it a lot more readable. Specifically the  column of pictures however because I think the various colours really do draw your eye in and allows you to want to read on. I think the lines really separates the different articles as before it looked very jumbled and you didn't really know what number went with what article. This allows it to look a lot more organised for the reader. I really like the colour scheme, the idea of sticking to the school colours being gold, brown, and black really represents the school and people will automatically know what magazine it is, and who we as a school are proud of. The way the colour scheme is used, the headers are used with a black and white and then the titles are brown to allow them to stand out and following that the subtitles being black to separate them. Lastly I used rhetorical questions for a reason, as it leaves the reader to think and leaves some suspense to want them to read onto the article. I think this was a good idea to bring them into the magazine and want to actually read it but also to think, as it is a school magazine they are subconsciously still thinking hard.  

No comments:

Post a Comment