Monday 5 November 2012


This is my final draft of my school magazine cover... 
This is my final draft, I did what I said I would do and I simply rearranged the main picture because I thought the picture of Natasha Baker's picture looked a lot better on the right because of the angle of the picture was taken. I also cut the background the out from the picture of the Natasha. Also I think it creates more of a focus for the audience to see that she has one a gold medal and that she is represented us as a country. I think it really improved my magazine because now it doesn't look like everything is in blocks. 

This is my second draft for my school magazine cover...
Here I have used Photoshop to blur and smudge in the picture of the house point table and the picture of Natasha Barker. I thought this would make my magazine look a lot more like a magazine because rather that the picture being purely just block pictures and really blunt looking, I have made it all blend into one. However I don't really like the background to the picture of Natasha Barker and would like to get rid of it. I also made the bottom of the picture gradient as I wanted the table to blend in at the bottom and for it all to just merge and I really like that effect.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks Ciara - don't forget to upload your contents page too.

    ReplyDelete