Monday 17 December 2012

FIRST DRAFT OF MY FRONT COVER

 
This is my first draft of my front cover for my music magazine. I like the layout to this magazine, especially the main title and her name Orla. I wanted the main titles of the magazine to stand out, and I wanted to do this by using a bold text. I wanted my front cover to be basic and not too busy. I used a part of the magazine interview which I thought would be interesting and make the reader want to read the double page spread. I also advertised exclusive pictures and posters so they know they are getting more out of the magazine. I made the bar code myself as well as editing the picture. I wanted her face to be nicely airbrushed to give the celebrity flawless skin look. I would like to go back and either change the picture, or simply do something with the back ground of the magazine as it looks quite a faded grey and messy. I used a coral pink and white colour scheme, however I would definitely want to go back and change this as the colour chose may only attract girls, and my magazine was is out to attract both audiences of men and female. Overall I am quite happy with my front cover magazine, I would just like to do a little touch ups to it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment