Thursday 13 December 2012

My front cover picture for my music magazine

This is the picture I would like to have on my front cover, I chose this picture of all pictures because it is stylish and edgy, which is the look I aimed to give off when taking the pictures. Also I chose this specific shot (mid close up)  because I wanted to get a close up of her face because I wanted to show a definded look on her make up, and eyes. But I also wanted a little bit of the background to show to show so affect. I really also wanted a bit of accessories shown, including her gold chain and just a plain white T-shirt I wanted to keep things plain and simple but for her makeup and hair to show the edgy style to the magazine. I edited it on photoshop using various editing skills I researched on how to air brush as that was a key thing I wanted to edit on the picture to give her the typical magazine, airburshed, flawless skin look. I also had to edit out the red in her eyes from taking the picture. I used various simple effects on photoshop, to make a difference in the picture. Here is a before and after...

This is my original picture without any edits.


The edit I did on photoshop...

No comments:

Post a Comment