Sunday 9 December 2012

Pictures I have taken for my music magazine

Here are quite a few pictures I have taken for my music magazine. I really wanted to focus on closeups, I think they are very powerful and you can easily create a key feature e.g. eyes, to draw the readers attention into the picture. Therefore I focused on closeups and mid shot pictures, nothing below her waist. I wanted the pictures to be simply, this is why I chose her with wear just a plain white T shirt in most of it. The way I dressed her really represents the audience I want to attract for my magazine, as she is dressed in a edgy way. Also not covered in loads of jewellery of wearing lots of designer fancy clothes represents the type of readers I want to attract. Young middle class teenagers who are only really interested in the passion of music and also the urban edgy fashion. Also I really want her to have a serious face on the front of the cover and perhaps on my double page spread purely because I want it to show a serious side to music and although she is a fun loving person she is serious when she needs to be, this then allows what young adults of today should be like. Also I think the moodiness of her face also represents the 'typical teenager'.  


































1 comment:

  1. Thanks Ciara. Can you explain why you chose to shoot the pictures this way?

    ReplyDelete