Sunday 16 December 2012

Music magazine pictures (before edit)

I didn't really like a lot of the picture I previously took for my music magazine, so I wanted to take some more. I didn't like them because when I edited them her face seemed to look shiny or the complexion of her skin wasn't right. Also I forgot to change her outfit, and in the magazines I researched the artist always has various different outfits on, also with different makeup, hairstyle etc. 
Here are a few I am considering using...






Although the quality of the picture wasn't how I expected it to turn out due to not having the best equipment, I know I can adjust this with Photo Shop. I again used a slight close up on some of the pictures, but also decided to show half of the body. I wanted the audience to be able to see more of what sh is wearing so it was more of a representation of what audience I'm trying to set out to attract. Also I wanted to try out different shots to see what would work with different layouts, this helped me to become more adventurous. I think the ones of her smiling really show the personality I want the artist to have, a bubbly, humorous, fun loving person.  

No comments:

Post a Comment