Tuesday 1 January 2013

FIRST DRAFT ON MY CONTENT PAGE

 This is my first draft of my content page for my music magazine, I really like the colour scheme to my magazine which is red, white, and black. I really like the way I have a bold black header for the different categories as this makes it easier for the reader to find what they like. I also like the lines to my content page the lines I have put in e.g. at the bottom of all the pages included in the magazine all add to detail and make it a lot less plain, therefore I would like to add quite a few more of these at the top etc. One thing I would definitely like to change is the picture, it isn't the best quality and I think I may have edited a bit too much, therefore next time I would like to not airbrush it as much. Also one last thing I'm not sure on is, there is not enough pictures, I actually have pictures from the You Me At Six concert from last month and there fore can use them on my magazine, because content pages are usually full on pictures. 

No comments:

Post a Comment