Tuesday 29 January 2013

FIRST DRAFT ON MY DOUBLE PAGE SPREAD.

WHAT I LIKE AND WHAT I WANT TO CHANGE ON MY FIRST DRAFT.
I like the layout of this page, however I would like to change the colour scheme because stereotypically pink represents girls, and my magazine is for boys and girls. Therefore it has already suggests it is just for girls. So I would like to put a red or green. Also I really would like to use this picture as my front cover. So I would like to replace this picture, and I wouldn't edit it as much because her face looks abit too airbrushed.

Again I would like to change the colour scheme of this page. I like the layout of this page, however it looks very boring at the moment. Especially the random pink colour in the text. I would like to change all the questions to be a specific colour rather than mix and match because it is a bit confusing and scruffy looking. Also maybe add a pull quote or picture to draw the reader to the page more.

No comments:

Post a Comment