Monday 11 February 2013

Article Improvement.

I wanted to change my interview a bit because I thought some bits were unnecessary and boring. This is my improvement...


Orla, How are you finding life now you are in the spot light?
I’m enjoying it a lot, it’s very chaotic at the moment but that’s how I like it, I like to keep my self busy, that way I don’t get into trouble.
Were you a troublesome teen then?
Hmm *looks to her mother on her left and laughs* I wasn't exactly an angel. I got into trouble from the crowd I hung around with, luckily I got my self out of the mess quick enough.
And what exactly was the trouble?
I started to fall out with friends in about year 10, and then made new friends who weren't exactly good for me. I admit in my past I was wrong and stupid, getting involved with the police, smoking, drinking the lot. When things started to get out of hand I began to get angry, that’s when I turnt to my music.

So, would you say music saved you from ruining your life?
Definitely, if I hadn't turnt back to singing and song writing, I would probably be in prison. I’m so grateful to have the talent I do. I really want to encourage teenagers to get involved and reach for the best of their abilities. 

We would have never of thought you were ever like that! 
*Laughs* Aw thank you, trust me I have grown up and learnt my ways now, I know I can’t rely on my mum to get me out of trouble and help with every step. I am a changed person and i’m proud of who I am now.
We are very proud of you! You’re a very inspiring young lady... So we love your new album, have you got a tour planned?
Weird you said that, only yesterday I was talking to my manager about going on tour. So watch this space everyone.
Very exciting, what do you love most about now being a number 1 artist of 2012?
I love performing, Connecting with my fans, and just to see them having fun! I love singing live, because I can change it up and have a bit of fun. 


We heard that in the last gig you had a little guest back stage?
(continuously laughs) I’ve gone so red. I don't know what you’re talking about. 
We know you’re lying, so the rumour about you and Alex turner from Arctic Monkeys dating is true?
Nothing is set in stone yet. But yes we have been seeing each other, but that’s it so far.
Is there a future with you two?
Maybe there will be a future for Alex and I, these thing’s just happen.
That’s a good start, is he the great all rounder the media portrays?
Of course, he’s an amazing guy and extremely talented. He deserves all the credit he gets, he really does. 

We really want thing’s to workout with you two.
You never know, but I do want to just focus on my career for now, I’ve only just begun!!
Would you ever date a fan?
I would date anyone aslong as they want me for me.
What is your favourite song?
Hm I have quite a few, Cold play, Oasis, Arctic Monkey (she laughs, and we all know why!), The Beatles! 

What is a secret about you?
I have a huge scar on my knee, from when I thought The Kooks were in my local shopping centre so I ran all the way and didn’t make it because I tripped over and got rushed to hospital for stitches. Yes I was once a proud fan girl myself.
Any bad habits?
Probably singing constantly but it’s what I live for!
Do you drink, if so what kind of drunk are you?
I just want to have a good time, but I’m be very clumsy, and often come home with bruises.
Well thank you very much! We have really enjoyed interviewing you + hope for the best with the rest of your career.














1 comment:

  1. Hi Ciara,

    Please can you upload your final version of your magazine so that I can mark it?

    Thanks,
    Mrs Hill

    ReplyDelete